+ Reply to Thread

Problem in Recovering

This is a discussion on Problem in Recovering within the Computer Data Recovery forums, part of the category; Hi there, i got the full version of Recover My Files. The software scan and found every thing what i ...

zakinfo is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Problem in Recovering

Hi there,

i got the full version of Recover My Files. The software scan and found every thing what i want.. When i save the found files then i always get 0kb files.

Pllzzz Help Me !

Zakinfo

admin is offline Administrator

You may find the answer here.

Help!! plz critically important problem!!!

P

GDH
    GDH is offline Administrator

Default 0kb files

This problem is caused by using a Pirate Version of Recover My Files. If you have actually purchased a product activation key then you need to contact support@getdata.com with your purchase reference number and they will tell you how to save your files.
    Graham Henley
    GetData Support Staff
    www.getdata.com
    www.recovermyfiles.com

monniechui is offline Junior Member

Default All the file size change to 1KB when I saving it, why?

My case is crush my USB HDD, I try using RecoverMyFiles, at begining, all the folders/files can view the original name after scan, and I can view the file detail on screen, but all the files size change to 1KB after I try to save it to local harddisk directory.

And, I don't know why I scan many times to scan, all the folders name gone, and group by file type, all the files name was changed to "Recoverd_XLS_1" and Recoverd_XLS_2", but I still can not save it.

Please help me what can I do?

GDH
    GDH is offline Administrator

Default Pirate Version

You are using a PIRATE VERSION that WILL NOT let you save files! If you pay for a product activation key like our legitimate customers you will not have problems saving your files. Until you do that please do not post further messages here.
    Graham Henley
    GetData Support Staff
    www.getdata.com
    www.recovermyfiles.com

+ Reply to Thread