+ Reply to Thread

Accidently deleted my Wives' user profile HELP!

This is a discussion on Accidently deleted my Wives' user profile HELP! within the Computer Data Recovery forums, part of the category; Hello, I did something very stupid the other day. My daughter recently left for uni and said i could delete ...

catspunge is offline Junior Member

Default Accidently deleted my Wives' user profile HELP!

Hello,

I did something very stupid the other day. My daughter recently left for uni and said i could delete her profile off the computer... instead of deleting hers, i manually deleted my wives profile.

We have lost a lost of recent photos which had been places on her user space and i was wondering if there is anyway of getting these items back, or whether i will have to man up and tell her what i did .

I use windows 7, and i manually deleted the user profile from my profile. Would appreciate any help!

Cheers

T

GDH
    GDH is offline Administrator

Default Data Recovery

Hi,

Download Recover My Files from Data Recovery Software to Undelete Files; Disk recovery; Recover Deleted Files or http://download.getdata.com/RecoverMyFiles-Setup.exe

Run a Recover Files search on the drive letter for the JPEG file type and see what you get back. You should be able preview the photos in the results screen and then make a decision as to whether you wish to purchase a key ($69.95) and save the files to another drive.

Good luck.
    Graham Henley
    GetData Support Staff
    www.getdata.com
    www.recovermyfiles.com

+ Reply to Thread