+ Reply to Thread

Hard disk (RAW) aint recovered

This is a discussion on Hard disk (RAW) aint recovered within the Computer Data Recovery forums, part of the category; I have Seagate FreeAgent 500GB..i have tried to format the disk..but it didnt working..the windows was unable to complete the ...

Megat Corleone is offline Junior Member

Default Hard disk (RAW) aint recovered

I have Seagate FreeAgent 500GB..i have tried to format the disk..but it didnt working..the windows was unable to complete the format..i dont have enough knowledge about this things..i hope the experts would like to help this noob..

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/t...rleone/1-8.jpg

GDH
    GDH is offline Administrator

Default data recovery

Are you trying to recover the data from it? or do you just want to format it?
    Graham Henley
    GetData Support Staff
    www.getdata.com
    www.recovermyfiles.com

i just wanna retrieved the data that on the disk..but its pop-up error message..

its prompt me to format before use..on the boot its appear as NTLDR IS MISSING..PRESS Clt+Alt+Del TO RESTART

i have tried all the best of data recovery program and i have tried GetData product also but its not working..i'm not too smart for all these..i hope u all would give me a hand..thanks

GDH

Default Data Recovery

Your computer still knows that the physical drive is connected, so you should be able to search it and get the files back with Recover My Files.

I suggest you follow the instructions and watch the video here:

Recover a Formatted Drive with Recover My Files v4
    Graham Henley
    GetData Support Staff
    www.getdata.com
    www.recovermyfiles.com

last day i had launch the drive recovery on Recovery My File..its still didnt working..almot 12 hours took to finished the scan..after that,there no file appeared to be selected..

is it got another ways?

mostly all of the recovery programs unable to detect and scan the hard disk..is it hard disk on damaged?

GDH

Default Data Recovery

If you computer cannot see the physical disk connected properly, then you will not be able to use data recovery software.

What is the connection status under My Computer > Manager > Disk Management?
    Graham Henley
    GetData Support Staff
    www.getdata.com
    www.recovermyfiles.com

+ Reply to Thread