+ Reply to Thread

Help

This is a discussion on Help within the Computer Data Recovery forums, part of the category; I have run the Start recovery on my system and it has found thousands of files and folders. Since I ...

dallen is offline Junior Member

Default Help

I have run the Start recovery on my system and it has found thousands of files and folders. Since I have applications not working etc. What do I do with the recovery? Did it really recover and replace or just find the files and has not done anything with them. I am afraid to shut the window as it took so long. I have also save this information to a external drive as a backup

GDH
    GDH is offline Administrator

Default Data Recovery

Hi,

Recover My Files is a Data Recovery Tool, not a drive repair tool.

It is designed so that when it searches your drive it does not change the data on it in any way. Once the files are found you need to select the ones that you want, purchase a key to activate the software, and save them to another drive.

There are drive repair tools available online, but you should use them with caution, because if they do not work they will be changing the content of your drive and future data recovery may no longer be possible.
    Graham Henley
    GetData Support Staff
    www.getdata.com
    www.recovermyfiles.com

+ Reply to Thread