+ Reply to Thread

A big problem need help ?

This is a discussion on A big problem need help ? within the Computer Data Recovery forums, part of the category; I post it someones topic and thats why i create a new one thank you Hi i have got a ...

arozana is offline Junior Member

Default A big problem need help ?

I post it someones topic and thats why i create a new one thank you

Hi

i have got a question too actually when i start to use the program first everything was okay but my computer got freeze so i shut it down and then restart it again and when i stopped the search and plug the second external my computer was freeze again so i shut down again (unlucky person)

after all when i start the program again and try to recover my files it search locations for lost partitions but it countinues about 1 hour or + .
    Before these everything seems okay and it finishes at 20 min but now it slows down really slow and when finish the searching it try to find my files but unreadeble block are too many now and cant find anything.
    Before those problems everything is okay but now doesnt seem like that..

Are there any log or something like that the program find the files and save them as log and when i open again it cant see them cause they saved as log or something like that if its where can i find that log and delete them so i can start from beginning ?
    How can i fix this problem ?

Now as i said it doesnt work anymore..

Please help me

arozana is offline Junior Member

can you please help me its important for me

donecs is offline Junior Member

Default could use some advice

I have had an excel file on a pc for years, constantly modifying it. on friday I accessed it, and then on monday I could not find it anymore. I ran your data recovery software to see if I could see it. but nothing was there. So now I'm stumped. If the file was moved onto a jump drive wouldn't it still leave a footprint where it was?

+ Reply to Thread