+ Reply to Thread

Recover Files you had recovered earlier

This is a discussion on Recover Files you had recovered earlier within the Computer Data Recovery forums, part of the category; My Hard drive crashed somewhere around January, i managed to recover most of the data using Recover My Files 4. ...

lovingstone is offline Junior Member

Question Recover Files you had recovered earlier

My Hard drive crashed somewhere around January, i managed to recover most of the data using Recover My Files 4. I saved the data i recovered to my Local drive (C Drive) since i had lots of space there, but i accidentally deleted the data yesterday and when i try to recover the data again it doesn't show in The recover my files window. How do i go about it... Help Pls.

GDH
    GDH is offline Administrator

Default Data Recovery,

Hi,

Are you sure you deleted it? Perhaps you moved the folder and now cannot find it?

If you run a "Recover Drive" search on the the drive, you should find all the files on the drive, including the missing / deleted ones.
    Graham Henley
    GetData Support Staff
    www.getdata.com
    www.recovermyfiles.com

lovingstone is offline Junior Member

Thing is I had recovered these files using Recover my Files, I then used the cut and paste to move them to another HDD, this HDD crashed... question is will I be able to recover these files from the one I used to save them in the first place.

+ Reply to Thread