+ Reply to Thread

had any one had Activation error RS_ACTV_ERROR (8) max activation request reached

This is a discussion on had any one had Activation error RS_ACTV_ERROR (8) max activation request reached within the Computer Data Recovery forums, part of the category; i had the same computer since 2007-- same CPU and MOBO-- i have added over time dvd player and last ...

dirtfarmer is offline Junior Member

Angry had any one had Activation error RS_ACTV_ERROR (8) max activation request reached

i had the same computer since 2007-- same CPU and MOBO-- i have added over time dvd player and last mos a blue ray

3 day ago my window crash on me-- and when i reinstall recover my files my code wil not let me- all i get is this

product activation status
    activation failed
    RS_ACTV_ERROR (8) max activation request reached

so far support not to must help
    Last edited by dirtfarmer; 07-13-2011 at 04:28 PM. Reason: typeing error

GDH
    GDH is offline Administrator

Default Data Recovery

A Recover My Files v4 key is limited to activation on two different computers. It works by using a unique hardware id generated from the computer on which it is installed.

This system was implemented in Version 4 in order to limit the distribution of online keys by software pirates. Whilst we realize it can be painful for legitimate customers who update hardware, the implementation of hardware locking is the only reason we have been able to continue to develop the software as piracy of the program was forcing us out of business.

If you have a legitimate reason for requesting additional activations then contact support@getdata.com. If you wish to avoid this problem altogether, then you can purchase a USB hardware activation dongle which means the license is transportable from PC to PC on the dongle.
    Graham Henley
    GetData Support Staff
    www.getdata.com
    www.recovermyfiles.com

+ Reply to Thread