+ Reply to Thread

Files recovered by Restore My Files all corrupted, what to do?

This is a discussion on Files recovered by Restore My Files all corrupted, what to do? within the Computer Data Recovery forums, part of the category; Dear Get Data, Today I purchased the software Recover My Files and installed it on my pc. I first used ...

Jan
    Jan is offline Junior Member

Post Files recovered by Restore My Files all corrupted, what to do?

Dear Get Data,

Today I purchased the software Recover My Files and installed it on my pc. I first used 4.7.2 and performed the recovery, and later upgraded to 4.9.2 and tried again.

During 4.7.2 no errors were shown, but all recovered files were corrupted. Zip/rar archives were corrupted and not repairable, image files were not readable and php/txt files with regular text were filled with weird characters (binary data).

When I upgraded to 4.9.2 an error was shown:

Access violation at address 009FE863 in module 'RecoverMyFiles.exe'. Write of address 00000004.

I then uninstalled an reinstalled and it worked again for 1 search, and I tried to recover zip/rar archives and other files again which were again corrupted/unreadable.

When I restarted the software the error was shown again and reinstalling the software did not help anymore.

I am using the followin system:

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit on a Sony Vaio laptop with SSD.

I reinstalled windows 2 times and then used the data recovery software.

I hope you are able to help me.

Best Regards,
    Jan

kate is offline Administrator

Hi Jan

Please send an email to support@getdata.com and we can send you a link for a debug version of the software.
    http://www.recovermyfiles.com

+ Reply to Thread