+ Reply to Thread

Unable to submit help ticket or add to last post

This is a discussion on Unable to submit help ticket or add to last post within the Computer Data Recovery forums, part of the category; I purchased the software but now it keps asking me to save my files. I have three open boxes and ...

beth is offline Junior Member

Default Unable to submit help ticket or add to last post

I purchased the software but now it keps asking me to save my files. I have three open boxes and each time I click save I have to enter my product code. I'm not sure now which files have been saved or why there are so many open boxes. I tried to fill out a help ticket but it woul't allow me to type anything in, nor could I add this information to my original post.

I'm not finding this process easy by any means. I need someone to take a look at what I've already done and tell me what to do next. I'm saving to data drive D since I am not supposed to save to c: D was the only other thing in the Options box that looked like it might work, but I don't know how to find out where all the files are going since they are all still unidentifyable to me.

GDH
    GDH is offline Administrator

Default Data Recovery

Hello,

You can send an email directly to support@getdata.com. I suggest you provide details of your time zone and when you are available as it sounds like the best way to help you will be to have one of our techs share your screen and assist you that way.
    Graham Henley
    GetData Support Staff
    www.getdata.com
    www.recovermyfiles.com

+ Reply to Thread