+ Reply to Thread

Is this software better than the competitors?

This is a discussion on Is this software better than the competitors? within the Computer Data Recovery forums, part of the category; A question aimed at the developers and users. I am not going to value any reviews on the net cause ...

TSchneider75 is offline Junior Member

Default Is this software better than the competitors?

A question aimed at the developers and users. I am not going to value any reviews on the net cause all the tests I find since years dealing with sector file recovery software are all biased.

I know that I will not raise the chance to get an unbiased answer here but however, anybody who wants to sell his own products should be able to give points where its own product excels over the rest.

We all know there are free ones like Recuva, which for example has no 'original explorer tree structure of the findings' as far as I know and other products as cheap or expensive as GetData's. (R-Studio, Runtimes, EaseUs, @Active,Kroll Ontrack...).

best regards
    Schneider

besides
    The essence of all my readings is that GetData's is the best you can buy as home user ( << 100$).

GDH
    GDH is offline Administrator

Default Data Recovery

Schneider

The thing that makes our approach different from the others is that prior to starting GetData the owners were in law enforcement in computer forensics. We use techniques in our software more akin to forensics that the other commercial applications. For example, our data carving by unique file signature will be better than most.

Please stay tuned for Recover My Files version 5 which is due out in late 2012 which will have a number of new features that will not be seen in any competitor.

Regards
    Graham Henley
    GetData Support Staff
    www.getdata.com
    www.recovermyfiles.com

TSchneider75 is offline Junior Member

Thank you for picking up my question.

I will stay tuned for sure since I always had an eye on GetData. But I had no need for any recovery software for years until last week. So, I asked and since forensic is such a alluring word I am waiting for V5.

best regards
    Tobias

angeline is offline Junior Member

Recover My Files is fast and easy.I Used Recover My Files v.5 to perform hard drive data recovery get data back. Recover My Files data recovery software will find any type of file. This version is better than any competitors.

+ Reply to Thread