+ Reply to Thread

do I have to go through all the folders to find pics?

This is a discussion on do I have to go through all the folders to find pics? within the Computer Data Recovery forums, part of the category; I have used an older version of recovermyfiles and am pleased with the results of what it finds but I ...

sealmander is offline Junior Member

Default do I have to go through all the folders to find pics?

I have used an older version of recovermyfiles and am pleased with the results of what it finds but I am confused if I am doing things redundantly. I just did a 160gb hard drive to find old pictures, complete format recovery option and let it run overnight. Now I have several things to select from the list it gives me. It gives me one box for FAT partition, one box for NTFS partition and one more box for something else not sure. regardless, is the link for file types inclusive of the whole drive? for example, my jpeg lists something like 18000 pictures. is that the total amount in the entire drive or will I find more jpegs by clicking on one of the other squares, (like the FAT and NTFS) My issue is I find a lot of jpegs in those as well and really feel like saving all of them if I can, but I don't know if they are the same pictures as what was already listed after jpegs.

angeline is offline Junior Member

Yes have to go through all your folders for you to find your pictures. Otherwise, you can use a thumbnail.

+ Reply to Thread