+ Reply to Thread

Price Query

This is a discussion on Price Query within the Computer Data Recovery forums, part of the category; In the U.S. it's $69.95. In the UK it's $69.95. But in France it's €69.95 - that's euros - and ...

tomba is offline Junior Member

Default Price Query

In the U.S. it's $69.95. In the UK it's $69.95. But in France it's €69.95 - that's euros - and that's $86.08!!

Why the difference??
    Last edited by tomba; 08-16-2012 at 09:08 AM.

tomba is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tomba View Post
    In the U.S. it's $69.95. In the UK it's $69.95. But in France it's 69.95 - that's euros - and that's $86.08!!

Why the difference??
    Well - no-one answered....

Since I live in France and was not prepared to pay $86.08 I VPN'd to a UK server and got it for $69.95. Bizarre!!

One thing they don't seem to tell you about. If you're not doing the recovery on the PC that had the dead disk, better make sure the software on the recovery PC is at the same level as that on the dead disk. I needed to recover some EXCEL .XLSX files and my PC, at Office 2003 (HATE later versions) could not hack it. Had to uninstall Office 2003 and install Office 2007 to get the files back. But they are back!!!

GDH
    GDH is offline Administrator

Default Data Recovery

Hi,

Seems like a problem with the shopping cart conversion table where it defaults to 1:1.

There is a currency change box in the shopping cart, so it is always possible to pay the USD price.
    Graham Henley
    GetData Support Staff
    www.getdata.com
    www.recovermyfiles.com

+ Reply to Thread