+ Reply to Thread

Recovering Half of the Selected files only!

This is a discussion on Recovering Half of the Selected files only! within the Computer Data Recovery forums, part of the category; Greetings Everyone, i hope someone could help me out! , i accidentally formatted my 1 terabyte usb external after loading ...

Leon is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Recovering Half of the Selected files only!

Greetings Everyone, i hope someone could help me out! , i accidentally formatted my 1 terabyte usb external

after loading a saved session for "accidental hard drive format" and then I select a check box for a folder for example named "ABC" and has in it '5 giga' ? it will only recover "ABC" with "1.5 giga... " instead, and not all "5 giga" (despite that the program shows that it has 5 giga) , i hope someone could understand me,

well thanks in advance , sorry for english!

P.S , for example>>> selected: 6 folders,388 files,5 GB

and it only saves 1,5 GB to the desktop
    Last edited by Leon; 10-15-2012 at 05:10 PM.

GDH
    GDH is offline Administrator

Default Recovering files

Hi,

First, make sure that you are using the latest version of Recover My Files available from http://download.getdata.com/RecoverMyFiles-Setup.exe

Ensure that all the files you wish to save are checked (ticked). In the bottom bar of the main program window you will see the number of files checked, and the size of the data on the disk. Save those files.

Now check the saved files. If you find that some of the files have still not been saved, then try a new save with just one of those files selected. Then please contact support@getdata.com with a screenshot to describe the problem.

Thank you.
    Graham Henley
    GetData Support Staff
    www.getdata.com
    www.recovermyfiles.com

+ Reply to Thread