+ Reply to Thread

Not responding

This is a discussion on Not responding within the Computer Data Recovery forums, part of the category; I am trying to recover files from a drive that crashed on me. I have gotten some of my documents ...

stevejr227 is offline Junior Member

Default Not responding

I am trying to recover files from a drive that crashed on me. I have gotten some of my documents off of it, but when I try to get anything larger the program does not respond and windows 7 closes the program.

What can I do so the program does not freeze?

ddmcniar is offline Junior Member

Default Not Responding - Patience

Hi,
    I know what you are talking about. I am working on a SATA 2.5" drive that was dropped while in a laptop. RMFv5 found the files, but recovering is another story.

So in your case, I would ask is the hard drive making any noises, other than power up and spin? Secondly, did you try restoring all the files at once, or particular types? Also you are running the program as an Administrator, right?

Forgive me if that seems condescending, I am just trying to offer a few helpful suggestions.

GDH
    GDH is offline Administrator

Default Data Recovery

Hi,

If you contact support@getdata.com we can send you a debug version that will either solve or capture the error so that we can identify what it is.

Thank you.
    Graham Henley
    GetData Support Staff
    www.getdata.com
    www.recovermyfiles.com

+ Reply to Thread